There are times when we all must know our limits. It’s important, because, often, pushing yourself too far can result in nothing but pain and tears. It’s a story that doesn’t often get told. We want to believe that anything can be overcome if we just keep going. Yet, rest is important too. Thinking things through generally makes them better. In that spirit, my actual post will be put up tomorrow, as nothing I post after traveling for 24 hours can possibly be a good idea.
- Tripping 1902 Style: “A Trip to the Moon”
- Archaeology Ruins Heroes: “Archaeology, History, and Custer’s Last Battle: The Little Big Horn Re-examined”
- Mecha Marathon – Broken Blade
- Development versus Conservation: “Saving Mes Aynak”
- Classic vs. Cult-Classic: Defining Cowboy Bebop’s Pop Culture Status