Hey internet. I was supposed to get another post going for you guys. This last week was the last of my academic quarter and poor time management led to me only getting to sleep for a couple hours. I was going to talk to you guys about this documentary on Mes Aynak, an archaeological site in Afghanistan, but I’m still pretty out of it. Instead, I’m just going to reccommed that you have take a listen to NPR’s recent podcast on documentaries. Enjoy!
- Tripping 1902 Style: “A Trip to the Moon”
- Archaeology Ruins Heroes: “Archaeology, History, and Custer’s Last Battle: The Little Big Horn Re-examined”
- Mecha Marathon – Broken Blade
- Development versus Conservation: “Saving Mes Aynak”
- Classic vs. Cult-Classic: Defining Cowboy Bebop’s Pop Culture Status